- Simple and Surgical Extractions
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Dental Implants
- Treatment of oral lesions
- Tooth exposures
- Treatment of oral inflammation/abscesses
- Treatment of maxillofacial fractures
- Full mouth extractions with immediate denture
- Implants for dentures
- Administering local and general anesthesia
- Suturing of wounds
You can choose to go to sleep under general anesthesia or stay awake with local anesthesia. With or without anesthesia, keep in mind that if you are in a considerable amount of pain or anxiety, going to sleep under general anesthesia may be necessary.
(3-5 extractions not wisdom teeth)
Extractions of Wisdom Teeth
Consultation and extractions can be done in the same day.
This surgery will require a recovery period of three days.
Prior to surgery, you are to have nothing to eat or drink after midnight (or six hours prior to surgery for afternoon appointments).
Someone must accompany you to our office and stay during surgery to drive you home.
Have a date in mind when calling to schedule appointment.